Lockdown in Darwin and Alice Springs is set to be lifted at 1PM.
There will still be restrictions in place. They are as follows:
– Face masks must be worn when you are unable to physically distance – this includes at places like the supermarket, shops and hairdresser. Workers who come into close contact with patrons, or who work in crowded environments will need to wear a mask.
– Up to 10 people can visit your home at a time.
– Restaurants, cafes and pubs will re-open for seated service only. Patrons will be required to wear a mask when they go to the bar to order.
-Big events must have The Territory Check In QR Code system in place and be able to comply with physical distancing and mask wearing requirements.
– No contact sports. Indoor exercise including at gyms, Zumba, barre, pilates and yoga studios will remain closed.
– Places of worship will open. Masks must be worn and physical distancing applied.
– Schools, vacation care and childcare centres will open.
For information you may visit: