Lockdown in Darwin and Alice Springs is set to be lifted at 1PM.
There will still be restrictions in place. They are as follows:
– Face masks must be worn when you are unable to physically distance – this includes at places like the supermarket, shops and hairdresser. Workers who come into close contact with patrons, or who work in crowded environments will need to wear a mask.
– Up to 10 people can visit your home at a time.
– Restaurants, cafes
Alice Springs will enter a 72 hour lockdown from 1 PM ACST.
You are only allowed to leave your residence for the following five reasons:
– Medical treatment including coronavirus testing and vaccinations.
– To get essential goods and services
– For essential work
– For one hour exercise with one other person or members of your residence.
– To provide care to people unable to support themselves.