The Northern Regional Council of Congress (NRCC) is calling for applicants with experience and knowledge suitable for the position of Resource Worker (Support Coordinator)
NRCC needs a senior experienced leader:
- Someone who is widely respected throughout the NRCC region, the Northern Synod and Aboriginal communities within the NRCC region.
- Someone with spiritual insight, wisdom and a deep knowledge and respect for culture.
- Someone with a mature Christian faith who can lead by example.
- Someone who is a “Servant leader” who will support and encourage the Ministers, Staff and members of NRCC.
- Able to resource the officers and staff of NRCC to enable them to carry out their responsibilities.
- A person who understands UCA ethos and is able to embody the covenant with the Uniting Aboriginal and Islander Christian Congress (UAICC).
- Someone who can provide a foundation for developing and supporting ministry workers and church leaders following UCA and UAICC Ethos.
Positions descriptions can be obtained through the NRCC office contacts above.
Applications should state qualifications and experience and demonstrate ability to carry out the tasks as outlined.
Address applications to “NRCC Positions Confidential” by post or email.
PO Box 38221 Winnellie NT 0821