Greetings to you in the name of Jesus Christ!
The synod office has received requests from congregations to set up other ways of making financial contributions to the ministry of God since they are unable to attend their weekly Sunday worship due to the lock down of places of worship.
The synod has established this guideline page to make it easier for you to contribute directly to your local church ministries through the synod website. www.ns.uca.org.au , by phone or email.
Please follow the following instructions on our website and choose the most appropriate option for you.
For Reference: You must put the name or Initials of your congregation name in order to allocate your donation correctly to your congregation (Eg. Darwin Memorial = DMUC, Alice Spring = ASUC, Living Water = LWUC, Casuarina = CUC and so on.)
1. Go to Support Online
2. Click the Donate button and you will be redirected to the PayPal website.
3. Nominate the amount you wish to give generously to God’s ministry.
4. Pick the appropriate option of Donate or Donate by card.
5. If paying by PayPal, login and press confirm.
6. If paying by Card, enter your card details and press confirm.
7. In the note space, enter the Reference name or Initials of the congregation.
As the explained method above OR you may also ring the Synod office on (08) 8982 3400 and speak to Lira or Elizabeth to complete it manually.
Direct Debit / Bank Account Transfer
You may directly transfer your donation from your bank account to the synod bank account
Northern Synod (Uniting Finance Services)
BSB 634 634
Account Number 100039619
Again please reference congregation name or the church Initials.
If you have any question please contact the synod office on 8982 3400 and speak to the Finance team or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
Media & Communications