· Are you excited by the prospect of leading a dynamic mission agency committed to building international church partnerships and supporting relief and development initiatives?
· Are you passionate about connecting Australian and overseas communities to enable richer life for all people?
· Can you enthuse people with the value of and need to engage in mission and international development?
· Can you integrate theological insight, strategic thinking and effective management in the cause of mission and international development?
· Can you inspire multiple stakeholders to support the Uniting Church’s mission work in Australia and overseas?
UnitingWorld is looking for a National Director to provide leadership and vision for its work in international mission, the development of Church partnerships and its relief and development programme.
The person appointed will find satisfaction in both theological and strategic thinking, be well-versed in contemporary missiology and enjoy both a good understanding and experience of working cross-culturally.
The National Director will work closely with international partners as well as leaders within the Uniting Church at national, synod, presbytery and congregation levels to support, promote and enable the church to give expression to contemporary understandings of mission and development.
As National Director of UnitingWorld you will be responsible for leading, managing and drawing the very best from a talented and skilled team committed to UnitingWorld’s strategic goals. You will also build and maintain relationships with leaders in the development, political and commercial sectors.
To express your interest and receive a full position description with selection criteria, contact Executive Assistant Jade Lor-Chan on 02 8267 4267 or firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE ON 21 FEBRUARY 2014